DISCIPLINE Doing what needs to be done even when you don’t feel like it
You will soon realize with discipline that there is no room for feelings. You can’t go by the way you feel, or you’ll never do what you need to do and reach your goal.
- You will never feel like meal prepping when its time
- You will not feel like working out when its time
- You won’t feel like turning off Netflix when its time to sleep
- You won’t feel like getting up when your alarm goes off
- You won’t want to input your macros before you eat
That’s why writing your goals and your WHY is so important. It’s so you can create a plan that will move past feelings into action. When you have your goals, it will move from I don’t want to…
- Scheduling your prep days for food
- Scheduling your workouts
- Going to bed 30-60 minutes early
- Eating the food the on a plan because you took the time to prep/ and or input all of it into MFP
Doing this will create momentum and confidence and eventually become a habit, but you must first create discipline.
Remember, you can do this – just focus on one chapter at a time.
6 thoughts on “DISCIPLINE has no room for feelings”
This is most definitely true for me. Fitness doesn’t come as a naturally enjoyable activity. I’ve definitely had to choose my hard and just get it done. With that said, it really does become a habit after awhile. I no longer have to set my alarm for my morning workouts and I’m starting to learn to enjoy my morning routine with FCB. ☺️
I love this! I love lists and I think planning is the best way for me to achieve anything right now. Meal planning for the week and planning my workout helps me feel in control of the situation.
The truth shall set you free 🙌🏻
I love this blog so much.
Discipline is a must.
I need to work on meal planning though, that’s my weakness 🥴
Any advice for someone who literally cannot get up when their alarm goes off
I used to be such a morning person, and I just feel exhausted all the time. I’m brutal for sleeping through my alarm/hitting snooze in my sleep 😩
Start Prioritizing sleep so going to bed earlier. Then when you do get up have your coffee ready and just sip that until you feel awake enough to do your morning routine.