WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU GIVE US?
We collect information you give us or permit us to access. Information may include, but is not limited to: social media profile information, name, email, fitness level, height, weight, gender, contacts, GPS location, and when necessary, credit card information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your telephone number, Device identifier, GPS location, cookie information, system type, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us. We may automatically collect information when you interact with the Fit Club mobile application.
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under 13.
INFORMATION MAY BE USED TO OPERATE, IMPROVE AND ANALYZE USER EXPERIENCE
Fit Club may use the information we collect to analyze user behavior and trends, send you administrative messages, send you in-app messages and other information about Fit Club, and communicate with you.
INFORMATION MAY BE USED TO PROVIDE AND CONDUCT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS
Fit Club may use the information we collect to communicate with you about our products, services and events, promotions, surveys or other app features. Information may also be used to display relevant marketing material to you.
Fit Club may provide your information to Fitness Ministry Ltd. and their respective affiliates. We may also share your information to administer new app features (Ex: Fitbit API integration).
BY LAW OR TO PROTECT RIGHTS
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OR ASSETS
Your information may be transferred to a third party as a part of our business assets in a sale of a part or all of the Fit Club partnership owners.
SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION SHARING
Fit Club ACCESS TO PUBLIC INFORMATION
Information that is publicly shared may be used by Fit Club for marketing or promotional purposes.
We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect your information. We use secure servers for your profile and subscription information to the app.
Like other companies, Fit Club cannot guarantee 100% the security or confidentiality of the information you provide to us. We have put measures in place to do our best that your information security is not breached.
MODIFYING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
You can modify or delete your profile information through your Fit Club account. Fit Club may keep information provided and consented upon in our backup files and archives.
You may unsubscribe to email promotions and notifications by using the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the respective email or changing your settings. Fit Club may still send you in-app notifications. You have the ability to toggle off notifications in your profile of the app.
FOR QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE CONTACT ASK@FITNESSMINISTRY.CA
Terms & Conditions
ABOUT THE FIT CLUB
These terms apply to the Fit Club mobile or digital application (App), the website at https://hannahdawson.ca (Website) and associated fitness and nutrition services and products provided through them (Fitness Products), which are owned by Fitness Ministry Ltd. (‘Fit Club’).
- Fit Club offers a variety of Fitness Products which are promoted via the Website and App.
- Fit Club does not offer face to face personal training and does not offer individually tailored exercise, fitness or nutrition advice.
- Fitness Products purchased through the Fit Club App are subject to these Terms and Conditions, but will not receive the same promotional gifts and benefits as purchases made through the Website.
- The Fit Club programs are generic programs based on the goals for fitness or weight loss which you indicate to us via the App. They are general guides to fitness and weight loss management and we do not provide individually tailored nutrition or exercise advice. The programs do not take into consideration your medical conditions, whether you are pregnant or breastfeeding or any other health or medical issues individual to you.
- Before starting any exercise or weight loss or reduction program including those supplied by Fit Club, you should make sure that you are not underweight, that you are physically able to participate in any program part of a Fitness Product and you must seek advice from your medical practitioner before starting a program.
- If you suffer from, or may suffer from, a medical condition or health concern, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, then it is especially important that you consult your medical practitioner before taking part in any program.
- Fit Club does not guarantee any particular outcome as a result of your participation in or use of any Fitness Products.
- You are fully responsible for the information and any activity that occurs under your user account.
- You are fully responsible for protecting the password that you use to access Fit Club and for any activities made under your password.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Fit Club users.
- You may not use Fit Club for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, information, names, photos, profile information, links that you submit, post and display on Fit Club.
- You must not copy, create a derivative work of, nor modify another app to falsely imply that it is associated with Fit Club or any of the Fit Club products or services.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt Fit Club servers or networks such as the transmission of worms, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- You must not, in using Fit Club, intentionally or unintentionally violate any application local, state, national, or international law.
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Fit Club App account.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Fit Club service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reasonable judgment.
- As a condition of your use of Fit Club, you agree that we have the right, for any purpose, to retain, use and publish in an aggregate manner information collected from your user of the app.
SUBSCRIPTION AND CANCELLATION
- If your subscription membership purchase was made through Apple’s IAP (in app purchase) function or Google’s Google Play Store (in app purchase) and if you wish to terminate your subscription, you are required to do so via Apple’s or Google’s subscription platform.
- If your subscription membership purchase was made through https://hannahdawson.ca and if you wish to terminate your subscription, you are required to do so via https://hannahdawson.ca
- All purchases are final and no refund will be given for unused portions of your initial or any renewal membership period.
- You agree to indemnify Fit Club from any liability, claim, harm, or expense arising from an injury or health problem that may arise from the use of Fit Club.
The techniques and suggestions presented in The Fit Club Application are not intended to substitute for proper fitness trainer, health professional or any and all medical advice. All fitness content and exercises have been created for information purposes only and you recognize that Fit Club is not liable for any injuries or harm occurred by used of the exercise’s fitness information provided. Consult your physician before beginning any new exercise program. The Fit Club Application assumes no responsibility for injuries suffered while practicing these techniques.