We love to share, so today, we are sharing some of the FCB favourite meal prep recipes below!
Give them a try and leave us a comment!
APPLE & CINNAMON OVERNIGHT OATS
1 cup Quick Oats
1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 tbsp Cinnamon (measure with your heart! I prefer alot!)
2 tbsps Waldens Farm Syrup
1/2 cup Vanilla protein powder
- Dice up the apple & boil in a pot of water. Boil until soft and still crunchy
- In a large bowl, mix oats, protein, cinnamon & milk together.
- Put into containers and top with apple & syrup; mix all together & store in the fridge overnight. Enjoy!
MEAL PREP GREEK CHICKEN BOWLS
1 cup Water
1/2 cup Brown Rice (dry)
8 ozs Chicken Breast (skinless, boneless)
1 tbsp Greek Seasoning
1/2 Cucumber (medium, diced)
1/4 cup Red Onion (medium, diced)
1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- While the oven is heating, bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the brown rice, reduce to a simmer, cover and let cook for 30 minutes.
- Once the rice is on, lay the chicken breast on the baking sheet and sprinkle with Greek seasoning. Place in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While the chicken and rice are cooking, dice your cucumber and red onion. Add them to a large bowl with the cherry tomatoes, olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Divide the rice between containers along with the chicken and veggies. Enjoy!
Note: Add feta cheese or Tzatziki sauce if desired.
STRAWBERRY BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE
1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries
1/2 cup strawberries (stems removed)
1 1/4 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
1/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!