Its almost Thanksgiving here in Canada, and with all the yummy food on the menu why not try this protein packed mouthwatering Pumpkin Swirl Recipe, great for Thanksgiving dessert and the kids!
Leave a comment on the blog after you’ve tried them!
1.5 cup plain greek yogurt
1.5 cup low fat Cream cheese
2.5 scoops vanilla protein powder
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp stevia (or your choice of sweetener)
Pumpkin Pie Filling
1 cup pumpkin Puree
1 tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a muffin tin.
- Mix all cheesecake ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Mix all pumpkin pie filling ingredients
- fill each muffin tin up 1/2 way with cheesecake filling (about 3/4 of the mixture)
- Spoon pie filling in muffin tins, dividing evenly between all 12 and then top up with remaining cheesecake mixture.
- use fork to mix through SLIGHTLY to create a marbling.
- Bake at 300 for 20 mins then reduce heat to 200 for another 15-20 mins.
- Remove from oven and let cool at least 1 hour.