Its pumpkin spice season!
Heres a few yummy recipes from the FCB library you HAVE to try!
Let’s us know what you think in our comment section!
Pumpkin pie protein smoothie
1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 cup Pureed Pumpkin
1 Banana (frozen)
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender and blend very well until smooth. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Pumpkin cream cheese filled cookies
149 grams Almond Flour
107 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
21 grams Baking Soda
3 grams Sea Salt
21 grams Pumpkin Pie Spice
21 grams Cinnamon
1 1/3 cups Pure Pumpkin
80 grams Fat Free Cream Cheese
40 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
21 grams Monk Fruit Sweetener
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Mix all almond flour, protein powder, baking soda, spices and pumpkin really well
- Line baking sheet with tin foil and spray with non-sick pam.
- Use a big spoon or ice cream scoop for each cookie. Place on pan with space in between each to expand. Cookies should bake for 15-20 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- FOR CREAM CHEESE ICING
- Mix cream cheese protein powder and monk fruit sweater, and stir well.
- Once cookies are done and cooled down, spread the icing on top of one and take another cookie and place it on top.