October 14th is National Desert day!
Try this delicious dessert from the FCB recipe library to celebrate!
Leave a comment after and let us know what you think!
1/2 cup protein pancake mix
2 tbsp quick oats
4 tbsp light brown sugar
- 800g Apple (peeled and chopped)
- 3 tbsp cold butter (+ a little extra to grease)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg (add to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350d and grease 6 mini tart tins (or one small casserole dish whichever you have)
- Mix pancake mix, oats, vanilla and 2 tbsp of brown sugar spices
- Cut in butter with fork and or run together in between fingers to create sand-like texture (should stick together when pressed)
- Chop apples and spice with cinnamon (and other spices if you’d like) add remaining brown sugar
- Spoon apple mixture into greased tins/dish and top with crumble mixture
- Bake for 20-25 mins at 350.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Cal: 211 P:5 C:32 F:6