We have 2 amazing soups that fit right in for the fall season, delicious comfort style soups!
Keep an eye out later this fall for more comfort food recipes!
20 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/3m Yellow Onion (diced)
1 1/3 Garlic (cloves, minced)
303 grams Lean Ground Beef
4 grams Italian Seasoning (divided)
269 grams Crushed Tomatoes (from the can)
163 grams Tomato Sauce
631 milliliters Beef Broth
4 2/3 Lasagna Sheets (no boil)
Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
57 grams Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- In a large pot or dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for four to five minutes or until they have softened. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add a splash of broth or water if needed so the onions and garlic don’t burn.
- Add the ground beef, breaking it up as it cooks. Add half of the Italian seasoning and continue to break up the beef. Cook for seven to eight minutes or until it is cooked through.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, and the remaining Italian seasoning. Stir to combine. Bring to a boil then simmer partially covered for ten minutes.
- Break up the lasagna sheets into approximately two inch pieces and add them to the pot. Cook for another ten minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
- Divide into bowls, season with salt and pepper and top with mozzarella. Enjoy
Calories & Macros
Turkey & barley Soup