I want to talk about your journey to loving your body and becoming your best self.
Starting a health and fitness journey is just that; its a journey, and it’s going to require a few things:
Our world thrives on our need for instant gratification. You see all these ads out there for getting the body you want with this plan or that pill, this plastic surgery, or this machine or botox the list goes on.
It can be easy to buy into those ads when we feel desperate for change, but my friend, you know as well as I that it never works and leads us right back to where we started.
Remember when it comes to your health both internally as aesthetically, we have to do it the right way. Just like you would want the best doctor doing surgery on you, you wouldn’t go to someone claiming they have watched enough series of greys anatomy to perform… you would be like Hell to the NO.
That’s what it’s like when we try to do these quick fixes we know in our heart it’s probably too good to be true, and it usually ends up hurting us more in the long run.
It’s all about making small changes each day that will lead us in the direction of our goal, if you focus on small daily changes you will see BIG results.
When you take the time to do it right you won’t only create lasting results for yourself but also a healthier mindset to go with it.
Here are my tips to help you incorporate small changes:
- Set small daily goals like…
- Drinking a big glass of water as soon as you get up in the morning
- Try and move around every hour or set step goals on your fit bit
- Meal prep and eat at home
- Try and eat veggies with each meal as they are full of fibre and micronutrients and will keep you fuller longer.
- Stop eating when you are full, put the rest of your food in a container for the next meal.
- Establish a routine as this will help keep you on track with your workouts or moving your body and eating your meals.
- Go to bed the same time every night and try and get 7-8 hours of sleep
These are some things you can do to start incorporating small healthy changes, you don’t have to do all of these at once. Pick 1 or 2 of them and start right away and each week add one more.
Join the FCB today and let us help you!