Ever feel overwhelmed and just need a quick but delicious you & the whole family will enjoy?!
Here are 2 recipes for the busy babes! Let us know what you think after you try them!
Instant pot Bbq pineapple chicken bowls
680 grams Chicken Breast
1 1/2 cups G’Hughes bbq sauce (or your sauce of choice)
30 milliliters Pineapple Juice
2 tbsps Lime Juice
2 cups Pineapple
1 Jalapeno Pepper (Chopped really small)
1/4 cup Cilantro
1 cup Quinoa (cook according to package)
1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (chopped up for salsa)
10 leaves Romaine (chopped up)
2 tbsps Chives (chopped)
1/2 cup Basil Leaves (Fresh)
- In the bowl of your instant pot, combine the chicken, 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce, pineapple juice, juice of 1 lime, 1 cup pineapple chunks, 3/4 jalapeño, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Cover and cook on high pressure/manual for 8 minutes. Once done cooking, use the natural or quick release function and release the steam. Shred with two forks and stir in the cilantro and remaining BBQ sauce, if desired.
- 2. Meanwhile, make the salsa. In a bowl toss together the remaining 1 cup of pineapple chunks, remaining jalapeño, tomatoes, basil or cilantro, juice of 1 lime, and a pinch of salt.
- 3. Divide the quinoa among bowls and top with lettuce, pineapple salsa, chicken, and avocado. Sprinkle with chives and fried garlic, if using. Drizzle the chicken with the remaining BBQ sauce left in the bowl.
Ginger chicken bowls
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
3 cups Cauliflower Rice
454 grams Extra Lean Ground Chicken
2 tbsps Coconut Aminos
1 tsp Ground Ginger
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Cucumber (sliced)
1 Carrot (medium, peeled, and grated)
1/4 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- Cook rice according to instructions
- In the pan, over medium-high heat, add the oil and ground chicken and cook for five minutes, breaking apart into smaller pieces.
- Add in coconut aminos, ginger, and garlic. Cook for another five minutes, until cooked through and golden.
- Divide the rice onto plates. Top with the ground chicken, cucumber, carrots, and cilantro. Enjoy!