The FCB has voted again, this weeks recipe is Kung Pao Chicken.
Give this recipe a try and let us know what you think 👇
* 1 1/8 cups Brown Rice
* 3/4 tsp Sesame Oil
* 12 ozs Chicken Thighs
(boneless, skinless, cubed)
* 3 cups Green Beans (washed, trimmed)
1 1/2 Garlic (cloves, smashed)
* 3 tbsps Tamari
* 2 1/4 tsps Sriracha
* 2 1/4 tsps Raw Honey
* 1/3 tsp Arrowroot Powder
* 3 tbsps Raw Peanuts (chopped)
1. Cook the rice according to the directions on the package.
2. Heat a cast-iron pan over medium heat and add the sesame oil. Once hot add the chicken and cook for about four to five minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove and set aside on a plate.
3. Add the green beans to the same skillet and cook for two to three minutes, until just starting to soften. Add the garlic and cook for one minute more, until fragrant. Add the chicken back in and put a lid on to finish cooking, about two to three minutes more.
4. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the tamari, sriracha, honey, and arrowroot powder. Remove the lid and add the sauce. Reduce the heat and stir to combine until thickened, about one minute.
5. Divide the rice onto plates and add the chicken and beans. Top with peanuts. Enjoy 👌🏻
Cal: 518 P: 34g C: 68g F: 13g