Little by little a little becomes a lot
People think they need more intensity when in fact, they need consistency.
Going hard for a month vs. being consistent three days a week for a year
- workout 6x week
- Cutting out a food group
- Losing 30lbs lbs in 30 days
- Eating 1200 calorie diets
- Moving your body 30-60mins every day for a year ( walks, weightlifting, cardio)
- Losing .5-1lbs a week for a year
- Tracking your food on MFP for a year
- Drinking more water daily
- Going to bed and getting a good night’s sleep.
- Saying three things you are grateful for every day
BIG results come from small actions
It’s what you do daily that matters, set a goal for 12 months from now and see what small things you would have to do daily to end up at your destination in a year?
Your transformation coach