A little consistency each day adds up to big results
Good and bad habits repeated over time can impact our lives for the better or worse.
It’s funny how we can think small decisions during that day that won’t impact our health like:
- Drinking more water each day
- Taking the stairs instead of the elevator,
- Walking instead of driving
- Going to bed 30 minutes earlier than we usually would
- Waking up 15 minutes early to work on our mindset.
In the midst of things, it doesn’t seem like it would make much difference, but those small actions repeated over time will make big leaps in our lives for the better.
Next time you think it’s not a big deal, think again; those small decisions make the biggest impact in the end.